Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cabin Fever...

I never thought that I would complain about having 6 day weekend but, I am.  After 3 snow days and not being about to get out of the house, I have gone CRAZY!  One good thing about being home for 3 days straight is that I have been able to do a lot of baby research.  I have started a little "Baby Wish List" with all of the big items we are going to buy or register for. 

More Important Baby News...

I am really excited to say that I have officially felt the baby move!  It is absolutely amazing!  It just felt like a little flutter and it was the sweetest feeling ever.  We had our 16 week appointment this past Monday and everything went well.  The doctor did an ultrasound but the little stinker had it's legs crossed so we don't know the gender yet.  We go back this coming up Monday to try again...hopefully we'll have more luck this time!  Stay safe and warm out there!    

No comments:

Post a Comment