Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Easter Weekend & 9 Months

We had a great Easter weekend and we were so happy to finally have the Easter Bunny visit our house.  We dyed eggs the night before and set out Grayson's Easter basket.  He loved the goodies the Easter Bunny brought and had a lot of fun finding the eggs we dyed with Daddy!




We had both of our families over for lunch after church.  It was delicious and Grayson definitely had plenty to eat.  Even though is rained we were still able to hunt eggs in side the house after lunch. 




Later, Grayson and his Uncle Eric played together in his playroom.  G loves playing with his uncles and I think his uncles love playing with his toys!


Last Friday, my sweet little boy turned 9 months old!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how much he has changed in the past month.  He went from only sitting up from 5-8 months to crawling, pulling up and cruising in one month.  His personality has developed so much, too.  He is so playful, giggly, adventurous and even a little troublesome (I know he doesn't get this from his Mommy).  

He also has two new favorite games called Crawl and Chase - nothing cuter than having him look back at me to make sure I'm chasing him and Closing Doors - he feels so accomplished after he closes his bedroom or playroom door and it's just downright cute! 

I hope that you all have a great week and I better get to bed because I have a little one to chase around the house in the morning!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment