Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the secret's out

I finally let my kiddos in on the baby secret today at school.  Many of them already knew I was expecting but, had been good about keeping it a secret.  Since the teacher next door is also pregnant (with twins!) the kids definitely heard some baby talk going on anyways.  I decided to go ahead and let them know at the end of the day and they were SO excited.  When they found out I was having a boy they all decided to suggest some names...

Michael Jackson
Charlie Brown
Maxine...no it's a boy so it has to be Max!
Joshua
Jake
Justin Bieber
and the list goes on...

We will see if any of these suggestions work out but it's not looking too good.  Very cute though!  I am sure I will be hearing quite a bit more advice and funny comments in the future from my little ones.  Can't wait! 

1 comment: