Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

it's coming along

Jared and I got so much done for the nursery this weekend.  This weekend we hit up some stores to find alphabet letters for the alphabet wall.  We find 11 letters on Saturday and then cheated by order the other letters from www.CraftCuts.com.  We were able to pick out different fonts, heights, and thicknesses for each letter.  Amazing!!!

The letters we found on Saturday...I love the "O"!!!
We also found an adorable clock that we are going to use in the nursery.  The colors are great and it will look amazing above the crib.  Jared wasn't too keen on the clock at first so we didn't get it but, we went back and picked it up before we headed home.  Absolutely LOVE IT!!!


I was out and about today looking for some other items for the room and also found a couple online.  Let me know what you think...
Basket from Target that will go on the dresser for diapers, wipes, etc.
Baskets from Target to go in the cube shelf we got from Ikea (hopefully we can find 3)

Rug I found at Ikea (simple and light to brighten up the room)

1 comment:

  1. everything is so cute! I can't wait to see it all put together :) I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete