Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

what a wonderful weekend!

I cannot believe that the weekend is already over!  The weather was absolutely beautiful and we had such an amazing weekend.  I must say it started out better for me than Jared though.  On Friday, a few ladies from church and I went out to Gloria's in Colleyville for Girls' Night.  So much fun and delicious, too.  It was really nice to hang out and talk with wonderful women that I don't get to see very much anymore.  I feel a little more prepared about what's to come with our little boy after talking to people who have been through it all before. 

On Saturday, Jared and I were able to enjoy the wonderful weather while doing a little shopping in Dallas with my family.  It was fun hanging out and especially nice having the energy to go walking around shopping all day!  We were able to stop at Ikea and get the shelving I wanted for the nursery. 
It's so nice to see everything start to come together.  I am hoping that the bedding comes in today or tomorrow.  I cannot wait to see it in peron! 

No comments:

Post a Comment