Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

ch-ch-ch-changes

It seems these days that EVERYTHING is changing!  Starting off with my belly that seems to be getting bigger everyday.  I can't keep my hands off my growing belly.  It is so neat to know that our little boy is growing and changing daily, too.  I can't wait to see him again in the next couple of weeks.  We also got our bedding in the other day...so cute!  I am super excited to start decorating his room.  And, what perfect timing...I have Monday off to get started!  So fun!

It is crazy to think about how much our lives are going to change when the little one arrives.  Lately, I have been thinking about the things we won't be able to do as much anymore and how many changes we are going to have to make in our routine.  We are going to be PARENTS!!!  I have been feeling so many emotions and all these thoughts keep on running through my mind...I'm sure the hormones play a part in it all, too.  I can't wait for everything that is to come but, I still worry about how I will be as a mom.  I'm pretty sure it's just a fear of the unknown.  I've been praying constantly and I know that God will be here to guide Jared and I through this new stage in our lives.  He always is!!!    

2 comments:

  1. You are going to be a great mom and Jared will be a great dad! This is such an exciting time for you guys!

    -Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, alot of this change when you become parents...but almost all of them are sooo wonderful and fun and exciting. Yes, it is hard work, but it is the most rewarding too. You are well prepared that you are realizing that, and you will love being a Mom!

    ReplyDelete