Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

registering = overwhelming

Jared and I went to Babies R Us and Target tonight to register for Lil' Jones and WOW...there are tons of baby items out there!  I have to say we were quite overwhelmed but managed to keep on going.  We did have a lot of fun looking at the baby toys and registered for most of them (just in case you check out our registries and wonder why we have so many toys).  Even though is was definitely overwhelming we really did have a blast looking at all the baby goodies and necessities and realizing that in just a few months these items will be used in our home.  It is becoming more real each day and we are getting so excited.

So, I actually have a favor to ask of the few mommies that follow my blog...please comment or email to let me know of any baby items that I cannot live without OR items that will register for but will never get touched!  I will take any advice I can get and really would appreciate it.



By the way, keep a lookout for nursery updates.  Jared and I are busy working on the nursery this week and have a few more things to get done on Saturday and we will be almost finished...or so we think!   

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job registering! I'm sure you know you have some duplicates, but if you get them from both stores you can always take one back and get diapers of clothes etc :)
    The only thing I didn't see was a swing. You may already have one or I may have just missed it. Levi LOVED the swing and it gave me some needed hands free time, so you may want to pic one out.
    Good Job...you will be great parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The registry looks great! It was so overwhelming for us. We really regretted not registering for toys. I borrowed my sister's bottle warmer and never really used it. The only time I used it was when Lauren wouldn't latch or I was so exhausted that Matt had to give her a bottle (when I was nursing) and I happened to have some milk reserved in the fridge. But, it's something you would like to have in the middle of the night if something like that happens. I'm glad everything is going well. Haven't talked to you in a while!

    ReplyDelete