Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

spring break

I am so excited that spring break is here.  The past week at school was incredibly exhausting and it will be nice to get some R&R this week.  However, I have a lot planned to get done during my break so, I am hoping to fit it all in as well as a few naps...we'll see how it goes.

I can't believe that I am 22 weeks already!  It is amazing how quickly time has gone by.  Yesterday, Jared was able to take a belly picture (first one this pregnancy because I am not a picture person).  Maybe I will get better about taking pictures for the rest of the pregnancy...but then again maybe not. 


Thanks to everyone that gave their opinion on the travel system.  We decided we are going to go with the Midori (green).  Since it doesn't have a pattern we figured it would last longer and probably won't get outdated like the other patterns we chose.  So excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for the green stroller/seat :)
    You look great and the pic is especially cute...make sure and take at least one with only 4-6 weeks left so that you can remember how you looked...it is so amazing how much your body can change and that a big old baby can grow inside you.
    Have a great rest this week...enjoy it and don't feel bad for as many naps as you like!

    ReplyDelete