Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

only five weeks left

I can't believe that we only have 5 weeks left until Grayson is supposed to arrive.  We are getting so excited to meet our little guy and as you can see by my lack of blog posts...we have quite pretty busy preparing for him as well. 

The end of the school year was super busy as always and to add to the end of the school year craziness I had to pack up my classroom.  It is so funny to think that after 4 years of teaching I have had to pack up my classroom 3 years!  However, this time was much different.  It was so bittersweet packing up knowing that I wouldn't be coming back in August.  I absolutely love teaching and know that teaching is the career I love but, I have always wanted to become a mom and I feel so blessed that I will soon be Grayson's full-time mommy.  I know that I am going to love raising my son which made the transition very exciting.  I originally wanted to organize all my classroom materials at school to be placed in my attic but decided I would rather work at home.  So...our dining room, office, and garage are FULL of all my files, materials, containers, etc. and we are busting at the seams!  For those of you that know me well, this is driving my INSANE!  I have been busy working and my goal is to have everything up in the attic or in the soon to be playroom/office by the end of this week.  If you find yourself bored this week just give me a call and I'm sure I can find something for you to help me with.  Haha!

We also had a garage this past weekend at my parent's house which was exhausting but well worth it!  We were able to sell our office furniture so that we can start planning a playroom for Grayson (I'm sure you can already guess that the playroom is full of school stuff currently).  We were also able to get some extra money to buy goodies for Grayson that we still need. 

Speaking of goodies for Grayson...we are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends that have worked so hard to celebrate Grayson by throwing showers.  I have had 3 showers since my last update.  We had a wonderful shower with our Legacy CofC family, some amazing parents threw a shower for another teacher and myself with our kiddos - so fun, and my amazing cousin and aunts threw a family shower for me a couple of weeks ago.  Grayson got SO many goodies and items we really needed at all the showers. 

Our Shower at Legacy Church of Christ







 
Our Family Shower









No comments:

Post a Comment