Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just waiting...

For those of you that know me well know how difficult waiting for Grayson has become!  Jared and I are ready for him to be here and especially since I am off for summer...the waiting is starting to drive me crazy!  I know that I should enjoy being able to relax and take it easy during my 9th month of pregnancy but every move he makes or hiccup he has just make me more anxious to meet and hold him. 

Our summer didn't start that way, however...

Since I will be staying home with Grayson I had to clean out my classroom and store all of my materials in our house and attic.  Let's just say that even though I got rid of about 1/3 of all materials I still had quite a few things to sort through and pack up.  I was lucky enough to have my friend, Melissa, come over and help me pack my materials in containers that would go into the attic.






Once the containers were all packed up and ready to be moved to the attic, Jared and I tackled cleaning all the containers from my classroom.  Let's just say it wasn't the most enjoyable task we did this summer.



Once the house was all cleaned out and all of Grayson's room was organized for his arrival (pictures to come later).  I have been able to relax and take it easy, which has been nice and Jared has been working hard to get ahead at work.  A couple weekends ago, Jared and I were able to go on a "Weekend Getaway" to Dallas for a night which was exactly what we needed after the craziness going on in our home. 

I know it's been forever since I have updated our blog and I have a few more events from this summer that I will share will y'all soon.  I will definitely try to be better about updating once Grayson gets here because I know that pictures of our little guy are going to be more exciting than my storage containers!  Am I right?!?!  Well, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see pics and updates of grayson on here! glad you were able to get all that done and have a get away...he will be here sooo soon!

    ReplyDelete