Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Been Too Long

Well, how appropriate is it to skip 6 months of my son's life?  I guess on a blog it is acceptable, right?!?!  It has been so long since I've been on our blog and I can't guarantee I'll update again anytime soon (might as well be truthful).  But, for now I am here and I have some pictures!  Grayson just turned 7 months old a week ago these go back to when he was 1 month old!
I hope that all the pictures make up for the lack of blogging,,, 




















































Now that we are up to date..

Grayson has been sick this past week but is, as always, still such a happy boy.  He is starting to feel better so I hope to get him out this week.  FINALLY!  Mommy needs her weekly trip to Target!  Hopefully I will be able to give you another post at least by next week (a lot better than 6 months down the road).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the pics! Better late than never :) he is so so so cute!

    ReplyDelete