Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy To Be Healthy

It has been so great having a healthy baby this week.  We had a busy week of baby showers, play groups, zoo trip, and shopping.  I have definitely enjoying being a SAHM with my sweet Grayson this week and we have both been loving this beautiful weather.  I think his favorite part of this week has been eating.  He is doing so good feeding himself that we are introducing some new finger foods.  We starting this week with some yummy cookies since he seems to be teething ... we shall see if it actually produces any pearly whites!  My mom and I went to Target this week to make a return and get the little man a new travel booster seat and, as Target always does, we were sucking into looking around at almost everything.  So, I gave Grayson a couple cookies to enjoy before we had lunch (please don't mention this to him when he's a toddler :-).  Needless to say , I think he enjoyed them... 




I started bringing some more finger foods into his breakfast this week.  It was easier this way since our nights have been kind of crazy resulting in dinner not being very baby friendly.  So, Grayson had some eggs and pancakes for the first time this week.  He did so good feeding himself and had a great time.  Now, I have to make sure I have yummy foods for him to eat at dinner time this week. 




We also made another trip to the zoo this week.  Grayson's Great-er Aunt Kristy gave him a zoo pass for Christmas and since the weather has been so nice we have been enjoying it.  We went this Thursday to enjoy the weather without the half-priced day crowd.  Note to self, verify that it is NOT Home School Day before going to the zoo!  Not only was it crowded but it was crowded with socially awkward kiddos!  It was an interesting day to say the least but, we had fun with our neighbor Tina and her son, Ezra.
 


It has been a fun week and I can't wait to see what the new week brings.  This week has truly been a blessing and I feel lucky to be able to spend everyday seeing my smiling baby boy's face!

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful! I can't believe he is growing so incredibly fast! It was so great to see you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete