Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

What a Week...

I cannot believe that it is already Monday again!  This past week has been so busy but a lot of fun!  Grayson has been on the move all week long and getting into everything he can.  It's made for one mischievous baby and one tired Mommy!  And of course, the new adventures have also created new opportunities for injury and the little man is definitely doing well keeping up on the injury quota for a new crawler.  Poor guy but, I think it bothers me more than it does him. 

The wood floor is not his friend


We have also been enjoying the spring weather with trips to the park for a nice stroll and some swinging.  It is so much fun to watch him admire the wonders of God's creation!  

Walking at Willow Creek Park

He was annoyed with me because he wanted to look around and I wanted a picture

After a busy weekend of a baby shower and church festivities Grayson and I just stayed in today waiting on the rain that didn't arrive until tonight.  At least I got caught up on some chores around the house and we played a lot today.  G has been enjoying pulling up on windowsills and Mommy's leg and getting so much better at standing on his own.  He is getting too big way too quick.  But I am taking advantage of his new skills and let the little guy 'paint' on the front door while watching the storm roll in and the kids play outside.  He had so much fun!

Painting up a storm

We are ready for another busy week and hoping the weather doesn't make us cancel any of our plans.  Happy Spring (on Wednesday) y'all!

1 comment: