Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

1 week left...

I am so excited that Grayson's due date is just 1 week away!  I feel like the last couple of weeks have just been dragging and I can't wait for him to come!  We have our next doctor's appointment on Wednesday but, I am hoping that he'll decide to come before.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.

A few weeks ago, Jared and I had our maternity pictures taken by our friend, Melissa.  She did such an amazing job and we are so happy with how the pictures turned out.  Here are a few of our favorites...














I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on any updates with Grayson! Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! They are so great! I hope that the delivery goes well tonight and I pray for all 3 of you :-)

    ReplyDelete